Black Lives Matter! Dr. King taught us to listen to the unheard language so that we can work together to create a more just world. Let’s do that.
Oh! And you can feel so good about buying this shirt because 20% of the proceeds from “A riot is the language of the unheard” products will go to Tori Williams Douglass, a Portland area educator who is helping white people do their anti-racism homework.
This shirt was designed by Rayah Dickerson at Depths of Echoes.
Please expect some delays in shipping during quarantine.
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Size ChartSize guide
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|